Thank you to all the healthcare professionals working hard during this time of anxiety and stress. Know you are appreciated.
Cariant travelers who are required by the facility to quarantine will be paid wages and stipends for up to two weeks.
We know some of your situations are stressful. We are here for you. Cariant Leadership is communicating directly with our teams and travelers as changes arise. Travelers, check in with your recruiter often, and try to make time for long, positive conversations with your friends and family.
Managing Stress and Emotional Health
- Free resources and guided exercises from Calm
- CDC’s Tips: Manage Anxiety & Stress
- PTSD Coach App
- Mental Health Considerations from WHO
- American Psychological Association
- Coping with Fatigue, Fear, and Panic During a Crisis
Social Distancing Activities
- National Parks of the United States, Virtual Tours
- Nightly streams with the Metropolitan Opera
- Afternoon live streams with the Cincinnati Zoo
- Live cams at the Georgia Aquarium
- Have little ones? Josh Gad reads nightly stories live on Twitter.
Museums of the World
- British Museum (London)
- National Gallery of Art (Washington, D.C.)
- Van Gogh Museum (Amsterdam)
- The Lourve (Paris)
- MASP (São Paulo)
- J. Paul Getty Museum (Los Angeles)
- Uffizi Gallery (Florence)
- National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art (Seoul)
- Guggenheim Museum (New York)