Travel Respiratory Therapist (RRT) – Kotzebue, AK
Since 2001, we’ve helped adventurous therapists travel the country. With a background and full support system in the therapy industry, we’ve become quite skilled at it. We focus on building strong relationships with our travelers through authenticity and trust. Our travelers work with one dedicated, knowledgeable recruiter who offers support throughout every step of the journey. We also know how important mentorship is for our new therapy graduates, so we connect them with a Travel Mentor and Clinical Mentors during their first few assignments.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Perform exams and establish treatment plans for respiratory problems, illness and chronic respiratory diseases; perform specialized respiratory care; manage breathing equipment. Must be a graduate of a respiratory therapy program and a certified RRT, and possess or be eligible for state licensure.
BENEFITS & PERKS
Cariant reimburses for 100% of the credentialing and licensure costs required for a new travel therapy assignment. Our benefits package is one of the best in the industry. We make sure our travel therapists are well taken care of so they can take care of their patients:
- 401k with company match and 100% vesting of all company contributions
- Basic Life Insurance and AD&D provided at no charge
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Sick leave
- Retention rewards to recognize travelers for their loyalty and tenure
- Fully-furnished and private housing set up by our housing coordinator, or a tax-free housing stipend
- Continuing education assistance
- Travel reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
Cariant Health Partners is EEO and FMLA compliant. We hold a Health Care Staffing Services Certification from the The Joint Commission.