Work with a Devoted Recruiter for your contract needs.
Evaluate and establish treatment plan and goals for patients; provide physical therapy services, treating a variety of conditions and diagnoses; complete documentation; communicate with patients, families and other staff members. Must be a graduate of a physical therapy program and possess or be eligible for state or PT compact licensure.
Benefits and PerksCariant reimburses for 100% of the credentialing and licensure costs required for a new travel nursing assignment. Our benefits package is one of the best in the industry. We make sure our travel nurses are well taken care of so they can take care of their patients:
- 401k with company match and 100% vesting of all company contributions
- Basic Life Insurance and AD&D provided at no charge
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Sick leave
- Retention rewards to recognize travelers for their loyalty and tenure
- Fully-furnished and private housing set up by our housing coordinator, or a tax-free housing stipend
- Continuing education assistance
- Travel reimbursement
- Referral bonuses