Home Health Travel Nurse – Montgomery, AL
Since 2001, we’ve helped nurses travel the country. Our travel nurses work with a single recruiter specialized in travel nursing who offers knowledge and support throughout every step of the journey. You won’t bounce around to multiple recruiters here. We’re all about recruiter-traveler relationships, and we work hard to build trust through authenticity. We’re your advocate while you’re on the road.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Provide one-on-one care to patients in their home. Must be a graduate of an accredited nursing school with at least two years recent Home Health experience. Must possess or be eligible for state or compact licensure.
BENEFITS & PERKS
Cariant reimburses for 100% of the credentialing and licensure costs required for a new travel nursing assignment. Our benefits package is one of the best in the industry. We make sure our travel nurses are well taken care of so they can take care of their patients:
- 401k with company match and 100% vesting of all company contributions
- Basic Life Insurance and AD&D provided at no charge
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Sick leave
- Retention rewards to recognize travelers for their loyalty and tenure
- Fully-furnished and private housing set up by our housing coordinator, or a tax-free housing stipend
- Continuing education assistance
- Travel reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
Cariant Health Partners is EEO and FMLA compliant. We hold a Health Care Staffing Services Certification from the The Joint Commission.