NICU Travel Nurse
Founded in 2001 and owned and operated by healthcare professionals, Cariant is well-equipped to find our travel nurses opportunities that match their interests. We focus on building strong relationships through authenticity and trust. Our travel nurses work with one dedicated, knowledgeable recruiter who offers support throughout every step of the journey.
Work with a Devoted Recruiter for your contract needs.
Must be a graduate of an accredited nursing school with at least two years of recent experience in a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. Must possess or be eligible for state or compact licensure.
Benefits and Perks
Cariant reimburses for 100% of the credentialing and licensure costs required for a new travel nursing assignment. Our benefits package is one of the best in the industry. We make sure our travel nurses are well taken care of so they can take care of their patients:
- 401k with company match and 100% vesting of all company contributions
- Basic Life Insurance and AD&D provided at no charge
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Sick leave
- Retention rewards to recognize travelers for their loyalty and tenure
- Fully-furnished and private housing set up by our housing coordinator, or a tax-free housing stipend
- Continuing education assistance
- Travel reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
Cariant Health Partners is EEO and FMLA compliant. We hold a Health Care Staffing Services Certification from The Joint Commission.
Subscribe to Job Alerts
Sign up to receive twice-monthly job alert emails and/or daily text alerts from Cariant Health Partners.