We’re expanding our team! We’re looking for someone to join us in a newly created role, Business Development Manager. Interested? Contact Tracey Duke.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Are others impressed by your ability to forge new connections? Are you undeterred by the long game of new contract acquisitions?
We’re looking for a hardworking professional to join our team in a newly created business development role. Our ideal candidate has previous business development, sales, healthcare staffing or general staffing experience. This person is a self-starter who will continuously go after new business, communicate our value to directors and C-level professionals within healthcare organizations, and close the deal by delivering new direct contracts and VMS relationships to our recruiting teams.
This role will report to our Division Manager and follow strategic direction for targeting and priority of new contracts. This is primarily a salaried position, with a commission structure for securing new contracts.
- Use multiple communication resources, including cold-calling, email, social media, trade shows, etc. to make connections in the healthcare industry with companies who need travel nurses and/or travel therapists
- Grow our number of direct contracts with hospital systems and individual healthcare facilities including skilled nursing facilities, hospitals, outpatient clinics and home health agencies
- Research and source opportunities where Cariant could be the exclusive travel staffing provider
- Create relationships with MSP and VMS providers
- Market candidates to potential clients
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by Division Manager
- Previous sales, business development, healthcare staffing or general staffing experience; A.A., A.S., or higher-level education in business-related program preferred
- Familiarity with MSP, VMS, staffing contracts or the travel nursing/therapy industry a major plus
- Excellent written, verbal and relationship-building skills
- Positive mindset who can handle continuous outreach and cold-calling
- Willingness to travel, as required
If you are a team player who thrives in a rapidly moving office environment and can work with a sense of urgency — we’d love to talk to you about joining Cariant.